Most of our classes, lectures, workshops and other events are held at historic Worcester House in Waltham, Massachusetts. Other events, including retreats and meditation weekends, take place at Hill House in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Both venues are conveniently located, are wheelchair-accessible and have ample parking.
Address: 28 Worcester Lane, Waltham. Google Map.
From Route 128/95:
- Take Exit 27, Totten Pond Road.
- At end of off-ramp, turn east toward Boston/Waltham.
- Continue for about two miles on Totten Pond Road, which ends at intersection of Lexington and Bacon streets. Get into RIGHT lane.
- Make a very sharp RIGHT turn onto Bacon Street.
- Almost immediately, take another RIGHT turn onto Worcester Lane.
- Worcester House (a white, three-story house with a large parking lot) is second house on LEFT.
We are located about two miles from the MBTA's commuter rail station in Waltham center, and there is a nearby bus route (MBTA Bus 70A runs from Central Square in Cambridge.). However, these are not very frequent or convenient to our location. Some students without vehicles have successfully arranged a combination of public transportation and carpooling.
Address: 549 Mast Road, Plymouth. Google Map.
Directions from Boston area:
- Take Southeast Expressway south.
- At Braintree split, take Route 3 South toward Cape Cod.
- Take Exit 3, Clark Road (two exits before Cape Cod Canal).
- Bear RIGHT at bottom of ramp onto Clark Road.
- At juncture, take LEFT onto Long Pond Road.
- After 1.6 miles, turn RIGHT onto Halfway Pond Road.
- Follow this curvy road ~1.6 miles, then take a sharp RIGHT onto unpaved Mast Road.
- Drive 1 mile, passing small pump house at edge of pond.
- Look for 549 Mast Road green sign on LEFT.
- Take driveway up and stay LEFT at fork to come to front of house.